Friday, September 25, 2015

June 2015 - What I Did / From What I Remember

June started off with us attending a function associated with my husband's employer as well as his involvement on one of the boards for the Indiana Historical Society. We went to the Historic Twin Oaks Home and Garden Tour (former home of Ruth Lilly). It was a really nice event. 
Yeah, we always keep it classy!
This home was gorgeous - both inside and out
Tiniest bathroom sink EVER!
This was Ruth's white Rolls Royce which she only drove on Sundays.
And by "she drove" I think that means she was driven (a la Miss Daisy)
And this is Seymour. He now owns this car.
 (as well as one that belonged to Barbara Mandrell.)
He was adorable.
The next big event was our anniversary trip to San Diego....but he ended up taking me to Paris instead. It was like a dream!!!! My husband always plans the most amazing trips but I think he really outdid himself this time. I can't even begin to summarize that trip here on the recap page so you'll have to check back later for detailed Blog posts - with tons of pictures - about this trip...but it was fabulous!!!!
Toward the end of the month, we ventured over to Ballwin, Missouri - for the every last time - for my husband's brother & sister-in-law's going away party. They are moving to Salt Lake City, Utah. This is a very big deal for my SIL because she has never lived away from her family. Selfishly, I'm super excited that they are moving because its a new place for us to visit!!





No comments:

Post a Comment