Friday, January 3, 2014

2014 – New Year; New Goals (or just slightly altered?)

January 01, 2014

As stated before, I don’t make New Year’s Resolution..I make New Year's Goals.  Yeah, they're probably the same thing but I think goals sound better.

So here are a few of them:

  • Run at least 20 half marathons (more would be better) Winking smile
  • Run 1 full marathon (2010 was the last time THAT happened)
  • Be more consistent with cross training.
  • Work on “decluttering” my physical life.  I’m a saver and I really need to purge some stuff that I just don’t need “for a rainy day” or for a “just in case” moment that never happens.

I’m on the right road for the first two.  I have officially registered for a full marathon that takes place in November.  It is the same one that was my very first.  And I am also registered for 12 half marathons.  Why does everyone want you to register MONTHS in advance.  Come on race directors, help us spread out our funds so that we can do more rather than being broke the very first day of the new year.

Gotta keep it all going for 364 more days.  Thank goodness it isn’t a LEAP YEAR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment