Wednesday, January 22, 2020

2019, March - REWIND

On March 4th we had our RUN(317) Launch Party. This was my first official event as an Ambassador. Although they don't track if people signed up for any of the races via your recommendation, I'm quite confident that I had at least 5 people from work register because of me!

On March 10th I was in New Orleans to do the NOLA Women's Half Marathon. You can read about that here: NOLA Half Marathon

Then on March 17th, I did the No Luck Irish Run 5K. I've always done the half marathon portion of this race but just wasn't sure that I could pull off another half marathon after the one in New Orleans. Oh how the times have changed! 😭 The weather was snowy which made me even more thankful that I was merely doing the 5K. But is was great that most of the girls from the NOLA trip were at this race too so we got to have a mini reunion. It is also always good to see my Terre Haute girls.

Because I live so close, I quickly drove home and showered and then went back to cheer on those that were coming in from the half marathon.
Above is our mini reunion photo. Just missing two of the girls and K's husband.

Fast forward to this year (2020) and a group shot of us is being used in the email blast about the race.  FUN! 
Other than having to say goodbye to our dog Wrigley (that will get its own blog post), March was a pretty good month.

No comments:

Post a Comment