Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Those crazy high school kids!

On June 21 & 22nd, I was back in my home town celebrating with my former high school classmates celebrating at our 30 year class reunion.

Its difficult to think that I’ve been out of high school for 30 years since most days I still feel like I AM 30.  But a good time was had by all.  I’m not sure from a “numbers” standpoint regarding attendees if more people attended or not but I think it was a better “festivity” than our 25th.  Leading up to the formal dinner on the 22nd, I did a 30 day countdown on Facebook.  I had scanned pages from our yearbook and posted one or two of them each day.  It was a big hit.  It got people excited about attending and it certainly got some funny conversations started, especially about those 80s clothing and hairstyles.  And here we are a week past and people are still talking about it and commenting on photos.  Seeing all the fun we had made those that didn’t attend wish they had.  Hopefully we’ll see an even greater turnout for our (GULP!) 35th in 2018 Fingers crossed

032

Me and the hubs at the Friday night tent party

042

I’ve known these girls since Junior High!

088

30 years later and still acting silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment