Sunday, August 16, 2015

As Britney Spears would say...

...Oops I did it again!

Remember that time back in May when I said I was going to try to start Blogging again? You know...because I hadn't blogged ANYTHING since the end of 2014.

#EpicFail

I can't explain what's been going on. 

I mean I've now completed 7 half marathons (a far cry from where I was this time last yet but still...) and I went on a FABULOUS vacation to Paris, France! But where has the time been to blog about it?

Alas, I'm really going to make an effort to get caught up. So some things are going to just be short and sweet (kind of like me!) and will be lumped together. I will try to still do a recap of each race - from what I remember - and of course Paris will consist of several posts  if for no other reason than I have a gazillion pictures.

So with that said...stay tuned (again)!

No comments:

Post a Comment